الاثنين، 21 أبريل 2008

Esraa again !!!!!!!!!

It’s sometimes hard not to say what you really want in this blog, Personally I feel a bit depressed , but I don’t want to get personal here , so.. I’ve just wanted to say , if any body is reading this I’m kind of happy , there’re still men in Egypt , see the newspaper , some one remember that you shouldn’t put girls in jail just for trying to protest against the living conditions we all suffer from.


I don’t consider my self poor , I’ve always been in the middle rank of the society, but I do suffer the stress of the increased prices against the fixed salary every day ,
What if you were so poor , that you can’t feed your children properly, this is not easy for any mom or dad , want you rebel against the government , what’s better , to have people protesting and telling you that you should change your policies because it’s not fare , or put them in jail, and eventually face the hunger revolution ?

ليست هناك تعليقات: