الخميس، 3 أبريل 2008

Happy Mother’s day for all mothers ..

March has gone, the most thing I love about march is the mother’s day , I have always loved to celebrate my mother ,and to celebrate both my late grandmothers ,l had loved them too much, they were extra ordinary in my life.
As I become a mother myself, my relation with my mother has grown to be more strong.
When I was young ,I was always closer to my father , infect I think I resemble him a lot in most of my personality traits , maybe in the way I look too.
At the beginning of my marriage, I faced many problems , Mamy kept to say to me that I should be more strong , that a mother should protect her home and give it her best effort , a mother should always think of her children ,and that I should not be a quitter ,In about 15 years of marriage , her words was always there to push me if I got tired, she helped me to keep my marriage running in all circumstances , for good and bad , she helped me to stay confident about my self, she has always been there for me ,and I can’t thank her enough for that.

ليست هناك تعليقات: